Pineapple and Zucchini Bread
Total preparation time : 1h15 min
Portions : 2 breads
½ cups vegetable oil
½ cups of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
2 cups of grated zucchini
398 mL of mashed pineapples
2 cups of all-purpose flour
1 cup of whole wheat flour
1 ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
¾ teaspoon of nutmeg
1 teaspoon of baking soda
¾ teaspoon of salt
½ cup of almond slivers
1. Whisk together oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
2. Mix in zucchini and pineapple.
3. In a seperate bowl, combine flours, spices, baking soda, salt and almonds.
4. Combine both mixtures but just enough so that all ingredients are humid.
5. Pour into greased bread tins.
6. Cook at 350°F (180°C) for 50 à 60 minutes.
7. Let sit for 10 minutes before removing from tin.